Companies are facing a major burnout crisis: A recent Gallup study of nearly 7500 full-time employees showed that almost 23% of employees feel burned out at work very often or daily, while 44% feel the same, sometimes.
This results in absenteeism, job-hopping and job-dissatisfaction. And this higher stress originating from burnout is associated with poor psychological health. Despite awareness and well-intentioned workplace, this continues to rise. But it’s not unavoidable. Well-organised furniture and aesthetic arrangement can be a great initial step to curb workplace health problems.
Our experts at Adept Office Furniture understand the importance of ergonomic office furniture and will help you with practical tips on how to choose the perfect pieces without spending a fortune on it. Let’s dig in!
- Measure Your Office – Comfort and style are the primary considerations to keep in mind. But, to get the best of both worlds, you need to know what you are working with. Make sure you take proper measurements so that you don’t end up with furniture that is too big or too small, and it fits in your space perfectly.
- Do not Compromise on Functionality – Choose ergonomic furniture that allows your employees to sit and stand comfortably. Chairs with weird shapes might look cool but can add up to back and neck pain. Make sure you consult your staff before making a decision. Ask them about their preferences, and if you are still not sure, you can consult a specialist from Adept Office Furniture.
- Keep in Mind the Style – Uncommon and out of the box furniture designs are trending now. But, keep in mind the brand you are representing and the industry you are working for. Vibrant and colourful designs are great, but you don’t want your workspace to look like something a 12-year-old put together, do you? Combine vibrant colours with neutral tones to make it look elegant.
- Consider your Budget – Your office furniture doesn’t have to cost you a fortune. Simple but elegant furniture can also make your space look aesthetically beautiful. Investing in a few key pieces that stand out will help you save money so that you can invest in more affordable but functional furniture. Our staff at Adept Office can help you find furniture pieces that can cater to your budget and requirements.
- Storage is Important – Office furniture is more than pretty desks and comfortable chairs. You also have to think about storage furniture like filing cabinets, closets and bookcases. In this cloud computing era, almost everything is stored in hard drives but there are still some documents that need to be safeguarded. Storage cabinets will also keep your office clean and organised.
Choosing custom office furniture in Melbourne can be easier than you think, if you start with one thing at a time, i.e., your requirements. Trends, appearances and design are important, but not as important as your employees’ comfort. Let Adept Office Furniture take care of all your needs for office furniture in Melbourne. Get in touch with one of our specialists at (03) 9484 0766 and you will have all your needs catered.